Join Our Board
Child's Play Touring Theatre is committed to developing and maintaining a dynamic and committed Board of Directors. We always consider new applicants for board membership. If you are interested in applying to our board, please contact us for further information regarding requirements and responsibilities.
If you are interested in increasing awareness and raising funds for Child’s Play in the Chicagoland area please consider joining our associate board.
June Podagrosi, Co-Founder and Executive Director
(773) 235-8911, email@example.com
A Board Candidate will:
- Enthusiastically endorse the mission of Child's Play and promote the organization as their first cause.
- Attend and participate in regular Board and committee meetings and supporting Board decisions, accepting responsibility for their effective implementation and oversight.
- Bring leadership skills and express a willingness to assume a leadership role in Child's Play activities. Candidates should have the qualifications to be a viable candidate for President within two years of joining the Board.
- Commit to the financial health of CPTT through careful planning, budgeting and fundraising.
- Attend CPTT performances, workshops, annual galas, and special events.
- Support fundraising initiatives by calling on individuals, corporations, foundations, etc. for financial support.
- Actively recruit new Board candidates.
- Make a personal financial contribution annually and a commitment to raise additional contributions through donations and other fundraising efforts.
- Contribute business/professional expertise to support strategic objectives and operations.
- Refrain from any personal or professional activity that may be deemed a conflict of interest with CPTT's mission, function, operations, or financial security.
- Provide a minimum of 5 hours of service per month to include attendance at meetings, serving on committees, and other contributions.
- Serve on the Board for a minimum of 3 years.
|President||Diana Mendoza||Mendoza and Associates, LLC|
|Vice President||June Podagrosi||Child's Play Touring Theatre|
|Secretary||Jason Mundy||Jameson Commercial Real Estate|
|Toni Berrios||Illinois State Representative, 39th District|
|Kevin Gates||Microsoft, Inc.|
|Chris Parker||Michael Best & Friedrich, LLP|
|Douglas Stevenson||All Creation, Inc.|
|Dan Tinley||JP Morgan Chase|
Advisory Board Members:
Tina de Varon